The leaflet, which is updated with market figures as of June 2013, gives an informal overview of the Norwegian legislation and housing market in respect of covered bonds, together with a short review of the Norwegian economy. A copy of the leaflet can be found here.
Finance Norway (FNO) has issued a leaflet called "The Norwegian Covered Bonds Market".
Klaus Henrik Wiese-Hansen Klaus Henrik Wiese-Hansen is a partner at Steenstrup Stordrange’s office in Oslo, and is a member of the M&A and Corporate Practice as well as the Banking and Finance group. He has 14 years' experience in all aspects of financial markets legislation and asset management, including Private Equity, Investment Fund Management, Securities Legislation, Banking and Finance, Insurance, and M&A with respect to these areas. He has advised numerous Norwegian and foreign institutional clients in all aspects of their businesses relating to the aforementioned legal areas.
Contact the Author
- Klaus Henrik Wiese-HansenAttorney at Law, Partner
- Asset Management
- Banking and Finance
- Capital Markets
- Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions
- EU/EEA and Competition
- Financial Market Regulations
- Financial Markets
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Patents, Branding and Other Intellectual Property
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate and Construction
- Taxes and Duties
- Trade and industry
- Competition concerns in the waste management sector?
- Strict new EU data protection rules target “Big Data”
- Increasing the transparency in the Norwegian bond market
- The Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global – Strengthens CSR profile and takes further steps towards infrastructure investments
- Annual report from the Norwegian regulator
- The International Comparative Legal Guide – Insurance & Reinsurance 2015
- UCITS update – The Norwegian regulator takes action against closet-tracking
- It took 20 years… but the Norwegian mass market is finally open to European hedge fund managers
- Norway chases carried interest taxation
- Cartel Regulation 2015: Norway Chapter